WELCOME TO LORNE PARK PLACE
The well-established Lorne Park neighbourhood is surrounded by far more than just quiet, tree-lined streets and Port Credit’s amenity-rich avenues. This exclusive community is mere minutes to Lake Ontario and the Port Credit Marina, as well as the activity-filled Jack Darling Memorial Park, which is home to trails, playgrounds, a splash pad and sandy beaches. Pair these incredible outdoor features with five-star dining, schools and everyday conveniences, and you’ll quickly understand why Lorne Park Place is one of the most coveted addresses in the Greater Toronto Area.
LUXURY LIVING, REDEFINED
A home at Lorne Park Place comes with the exclusivity of having:
- Fob-access and secured entry into private garage
- An enclosed private garage area below grade, with two car secure direct access to residence
- Temporary service or emergency vehicle parking at grade
- Visitor parking included below grade
- Finished decks and/or patio spaces in private rear yard amenity areas
- Landscaped community common area with benches and trellis
- Parking driveway and always in common areas and residences that are heated for safe passage during winter months
- Security/video monitoring of garage ramp/intercom area, as well as common staircases controlled by property management
- Professionally-managed landscape maintenance year-round
- Private waste pick-up and removal
The Luxury of a Coveted Location
Nestled in Mississauga’s exclusive Lorne Park neighbourhood, Lorne Park Place is surrounded by nature and in close proximity to high-end shops, delicious restaurants and family-friendly parks and trails. Unwind surrounded by nature at the Mississauga Golf & Country Club or at Port Credit Harbour Marina. Explore the shops of Square One, and pick up fresh groceries at Battaglia’s Marketplace. Indulge your taste buds at Snug Harbour Seafood Bar & Grill, Clarkson Mediterranean Bistro and Old Credit Brewing.